Things To Do
This beautiful 2500 square foot structure is overlooking the lake set amongst beautiful
white birch trees and green lawn.
The lake is perfect for fishing, boating, swimming, waterskiing & tubing, canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding, ice fishing, challenging others to a game of washer toss, blueberry picking in August, bonfires, s'mores, roasting hotdogs & marshmallows, hiking, laying on the beach, photographers, stargazers, bird watchers, wildlife, reading a book, yoga on the deck and more
Enjoy hiking on several trails in the nearby area and view the wild life and scenery.
Enter the beginning of the Garden River Watershed and experience fly fishing for Brook Trout or Walley in the spring and fall.
Abinadong River and enjoy fishing for several spices Trout, Walley
Boating & Fishing
- The resort has four 14 foot boats and motors to rent as well as canoes and Kayaks.
- One 24 foot Pontoon boat rental
- Docking and boat launch facilities are also available for your own equipment.
- Ranger Lake boasts excellent Trout fishing and the season is open from Jan 1st to Sept 1 st each year.
- Guided Fishing Tours on the Lake are available upon reservation.
ATV & Snowmobiling
Miles of ATV and Snowmobile trails leading to several inland lakes and nature scenes can be enjoyed from the Resort.
Whether you are a big game or small game hunter the area surrounding the resort property offers hundreds of miles of roads and excellent hunting opportunities with several routes that never make you back track to get back to the Resort.