Things To Do
This beautiful 2200 square foot structure is overlooking the lake set amongst beautiful
white birch trees and green lawn.
The lake is perfect for fishing, boating, swimming, waterskiing & tubing, canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding, ice fishing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, hiking, laying on the beach or just relaxing with a book.
Enjoy fishing Ranger Lake for Lake Trout, Speckled Trout and Menomonee. If you prefer fly fishing, you could fish the Garden River for Brook Trout or try the surrounding lakes for Trout, Walleye and Pike.
Boating & Fishing
- The resort has four 14 foot aluminum fishing boats and motors to rent as well as canoes and Kayaks.
- One 24 foot Pontoon boat rental
- Docking and boat launch facilities are also available for guests with your own equipment.
- Ranger Lake boasts excellent Trout fishing and the season is open from Jan 1st to Sept 1 st each year.
- Guided Fishing Tours on the Lake are available upon reservation.
Ice Fishing & Snowmobiling
Whether you are a big game or small game hunter, the area surrounding the resort property offers hundreds of miles of roads and excellent hunting opportunities.